Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Are Our Dreams Reality?

Are Our Dreams Reality?
Or Are We In Reality Now?

What I mean by this is, it took me along time to see the full picture, I learned from my experiences and now I am sharper and more aggressive.

I know how to win.

Don't Be Afraid to Fail

Failure is good, you must embrace this if you want to be the Greatest at what you do. I have failed alot and continue to do so, but the failures are not massive enough to shut me down.

Wake up to Reality

Remember when you understood something clear as day, there was no denying that you understood it fully, it is like a rush and the confidence you felt was fantastic.
This happened to me only because of the experiences I went through.
Actually it was a DREAM that did this, then afterward I had to question if our dreams are reality or are we in reality right now?

Nothing is Different (everything cycles)

Models and talent, understand this--- everything that we are seeing now has happend before.
At first it was hard for me to grasp this, but after reading history and doing some extensive study, I have found this to be true.

A good example is the Real Estate Market (it cycles all the time)

To End

I guess what I am tring to say to you is.... Open Your Eyes, Look, and Learn.
Think about why this happens and why that happens, it will amaze you.

Dontae Brown (Project Manager)
Dontae Brown Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts