Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Get Receipts and Paperwork….. Get it in writing

Get Receipts and Paperwork…
Get it in writing

I cannot stress it enough models!!!!! when will you learn, please when you are doing business get receipts and a description of work to be performed by whoever you are working with.
I am hearing lots of stories about how this person or that company has took advantage of you, well, all I can tell you is that,  it is very, very smart to have everything in writing.
Remember it’s your career and your money, I always give receipts for work or services I provide, and you can always ask any model who deals with or who have dealt with Dontae Brown Projects that this is how I do business, and if you can’t put it in writing we don’t have a deal (I am an open book)
You will find the models I work with at http://modelhard.blogspot.com
Model hard is also a information blog I have set up for you (The Serious Model)

Dontae Brown (Project Manager)
Dontae Brown Projects
Contact us for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts