Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dealing With Photographers - My Recent Interaction With One

 Hey Models

Recently I dealt with a situation where a photographer got mad at me because I asked for the necessary paper work to protect my model, I wanted to know things like what will happen with the pictures after the photo shoots, who owns the rights, and if they (the photographer) are looking to use the pictures in the future, we need to be notified of what their intentions are and so on....

The photographer (not to name any names) got mad and said that what I was asking for was crazy, little did he know that I am a model manager that doesn't play games, I want to be highly successful and want my models to be equally successful.

I do everything right the first time, so that there will be no surprises in the future


Remember- You should have more control of your careers, just because a photographer or anybody does good work doesn't mean you should give away all your rights to them.


Be careful Models

I will always post information on here to help you in your journey 



Dontae Brown
Model Hard Modeling
Dontae Brown Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts